Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scary surgery and in the need of Words of Encouragment!

I am not going to lie I am super nervous and scared... I am having my right fallopian tube taken out on the 28th bc there is fluid in it and if that fluid leaks into my uterus I will not be able to have kids, they take it out so that you can have kids.... but if anything goes wrong with my left fallopian tube I will yet again not be able to have kids naturally.. hopefully this is the cause of all the pain that I have been having everyday but I am not hopeful that it is the cause of all the pain, only the lower pain.... I just wanted to vent for a minute my surgery is on the 28th ans I could really use some encouraging words from the family, I have been trying to not be so nervous but I want children more than anything and so does Eric and last night we were talking and I just got really scared... so sitting in my room now, alone bc Eric is at work, I am hysterically bawling... I am trying so hard not to worry that something is going to go wrong but its hard so can everyone please just say a prayer for me, I could really use the extra ones! I love you all so much and miss seeing everyone!
Oh and on a happy HAPPY note, Eric proposed, I told Katie I was going to post this but I kept forgetting to do it or was too lazy! We are too broke or we would get married this fall, so plan on next year sometime, maybe August?! love you all!

xoxo Tonya and Eric

3 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Don't worry babe, everything will go fine! And hey, if for some reason you do have a hard time getting prego...I heard adopted kids are SUPER cool!! lol

oh, and congrats on the engagement, that's exciting!!
love ya!

BJ and Steph said...

Tonya-Congratulations on being engaged!! And I love you lots and will be praying for you, that your surgery will go well and that you will recover well. I'm sorry that you have to go through this...let me know if I can do anything for you. Love Steph

Deb and Stan said...

I've had that very same surgery (for different reasons). It is a little scary, but don't panic! They will take good care of you! You have two things on your side, STRENGTH and STUBBORNNESS! C'mon down, we'll made cookie dough; that solves ALL problems! Love you!