Saturday, May 30, 2009

I aM aLiVe! YaHoO

Hi everyone I just wanted to give an update and let ya'll know that I am okay, they actually didn't find anything, non fuid in the tube and no cist! Which is GREAT! except they found nothing wrong... the doctor said everything looked Perfect down there! They also founnd no endometreosis, so next step is either lactos and tolerant or siliacs disease.... so we go on a diet to see which is which! all in all I got surgery for nothing I have been in a lot of pain which is awful! Eric has been SO wonderful to me, he bought me some flowers and has been taking care of me, I got so sick last night and threw up for like 3 hours which was awful as well. I had to go to the emergency room it was so bad, ugh! but I am doing better now.... Eric has been so worried about this but now I am sure he feels a lot better as well as my mother does! I have just been sleeping for all of today except now, erics brother anthony is going to come over and do my hair haha I am pretty helpless! anywho I just wanted to let everyone know I am okay! have a wonderful day!
xoxo Tonya and Eric

No comments: