Wednesday, July 16, 2008


hi everyone.. its been awhile, I know! So ya'll missed out on the reunion it was a blast! The tree swing has got to be my favorite thing of all, I think I must have done it fifty times! I wish that everone would come out though.. its our year to be in charge in 09 so I better see EVERYONE!

Randy is absolutley amazing I just love to watch him ride on his dirt bike through the sage he has such good eye coordination, it amazes me! I wish we all spent more time together but it was good to be out there with everyone!
We also took the kido's with us they had so much fun . kei had so much fun riding the four weeling he must have asked to take him for a ride ten times. Every time I would get the bike or turn it off he would just cry his eyes out. I am glad my whole family went!


Kate and Jarus also cam eout for a night it was good to hang out with them, they are super goofy around each other! They did the pully together into the lake, they are insane I hate to do the pully alone! we all just hung out and had a fantastic time!
I
LOVE
MY
FAMILY


oh and incase ya'll were wonderin who that is, its Kyle!My favorite distant cousin! can't wait until next year everyone!love ya

1 comment:

Kate said...

ha that picture of Jarus and I is aweful! but You are cute! I love you!